A transcript is a certified copy of the student’s academic record. In accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974, as amended, student academic records are classified as confidential and may be released only with the student’s written authorization and signature. NO ONE ELSE (including your spouse, parents, etc.) can request your transcript, as your written permission is required by law. No requests will be taken over the phone.

Current Students | Unofficial Transcripts

Current students can access their academic history, which contains much of the same information that appears on a transcript. Log in to Self-Service Banner à Student à Student Records à View your Academic Transcript

Students that owe Friends University money, property, or documents will not receive transcript services until the issue is resolved by the student and the appropriate University department.

Transcript Ordering

An official transcript may be requested electronically (hard copy and electronic PDF delivery options are available) or by visiting the University Registrar’s Office for a hard copy. 

All transcript requests are reviewed for the accuracy of the student’s academic record and will be processed through the University Registrar’s Office located on the Wichita campus. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing an official transcript. If a student attended Friends University before 2007, there may be a longer delay for processing to ensure the accuracy of the student’s academic record.

Transcript Ordering for Deceased Students

Electronic Request: $15.50 per copy* 

This is the fastest, easiest, and most economical option. Visit our online ordering webpage, through our partner, the National Student Clearinghouse, using any major debit or credit card. There are options to order a hard copy or an electronic PDF transcript. 

If you are ordering a transcript to be sent to a third party, please verify that the recipient will accept an electronic transcript before submitting a transcript order. If an electronic transcript is not accepted, the student will be responsible to submit a new order request for a hard copy.

Walk-In Hard Copy Request: $25.50 per copy* 

Visit the University Registrar’s Office, on the Wichita campus, to request a hard copy transcript. Payment is required upon the request (check, cash, debit, credit, or money order).

*Additional fees may apply